Morning – Pre-Recorded Material
The following material will be available to view on the morning of the 10th of July.
- Minor Procedures without Anaesthesia (Pre-Recorded Presentation)
- Inside the Animal Unit (Videos)
After viewing this material please submit any questions you may have for the afternoon Q & A session at 2:30pm via the form below.
The schedule below details the webinars which take place on the afternoon of the 10th of July. The Zoom Session lesson which will unlock on the 10th includes the required Zoom link.
Afternoon – Webinars
- 1:15 pm – 1:30 pm: Join Waiting Room
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Animal Care, Health and Management – Presented by Chris Huggins, NACWO & Senior Rodent Technician in the Comparative Biology Centre at Newcastle University.
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm: Q & A Session – Presented by Claire Robinson, NTCO and Michelle Waddle, NACWO & Senior Theatre Technician in the Comparative Biology Centre at Newcastle University.